- I really hope nobody HATES me, though I’d never assume I was loved by everyone either. I don’t think I do things that could warrant such hate. But idk! It’s quite possible I guess?
- lol yes? I’ve been in a relationship for 2 and a half years and neither of us has cheated. He is waaaaay too cute 😘 Makes me super happy!
- I tell myself that I don’t care, but I think it’s only human to want people to like you. It makes me uncomfortable when I can’t make people like me just by being myself.
- Last time I cried….hmm…Thursday
- This shirt is my hangover shirt, as I like to call it. It’s a gray long sleeve Converse shirt, actually a hand-me-down from my step mom.
- Yesterday was a brilliant day (: It was 81 degrees here in Chicago and my friend from high school came to visit and we got pleasantly drunk
- The best part about school is being able to be alone or be with people. I go to DePaul University in Chicago and I really like the way the campus is set up and how close everything is. Also love living on the quad. I feel like the quad gives us an edge that not many city schools have because we have a grassy area to congregate. Yeah DePaul is great, Chicago’s great. Also food. I like food.
Thanks darlin xx
- yes, Sean!
- not that I can recall, maybe petty friendship drama