why do you smoke cigarettes and post about them so much
I suppose my fascination began long before I actually let the tobacco invade my lips and swim in my lungs. It’s a completely romanticized object for me. Long story short: there’s a graveyard that I feel a strange and gravitational connection with, particularly a woman buried there who is said to haunt the desolate and long-abandoned prairie. For many years I visited this spot and let it inspire me, quiet me, grow vines around my naked ankles. Once, I visited, and I made my way to the back of the clearing to the tree line, where among a clutter of crumbled, destroyed and vandalized gravestones, right there on Elisebath’s grave where I would sit and breathe and write, there was a fresh cigarette and three pennies lined up distinctively and I couldn’t help but think, but know, they were for me. She was leaving me inspiration because she knew she was my muse. I began to write about cigarettes quite frequently, but didn’t quite understand wholly the experience until I began smoking myself last year. I know I won’t do it forever, I’m not addicted. I just really enjoy it. Most things in my life are from romantic comedy movie scripts. I live out my life like its a movie. Ask my friends, they’ll tell you. I act it all out, therefore the camera rolls.
I hope I’ve answered your question and that I haven’t offended you, I do acknowledge and extensively understand the health risks that come with smoking. It’s something I enjoy and I’m not ashamed (:
- lol yes, vodka and wine. Nothing like Aileen and Ashley’s closet tho hahahah
- scary movies are the best movies!
- I think I’m usually nice to everyone but sometimes I get in this weird mood where it amuses me to be a bitch
- I guess I’ve always had one close girlfriend and a close guy friend. In this case, Sean and Dana.
- How is my heart? I don’t quite understand. Literally, I think it’s pretty healthy, it pumps blood and stuff, you know. Figuratively, sometimes it hurts. At night it aches. In the morning it’s cold and longing. Poetic stuff like that.
- I really hope nobody HATES me, though I’d never assume I was loved by everyone either. I don’t think I do things that could warrant such hate. But idk! It’s quite possible I guess?
- lol yes? I’ve been in a relationship for 2 and a half years and neither of us has cheated. He is waaaaay too cute 😘 Makes me super happy!
15, 17, 29, 40, 44 Love reading your answers to these, lovely!
- I tell myself that I don’t care, but I think it’s only human to want people to like you. It makes me uncomfortable when I can’t make people like me just by being myself.
- Last time I cried….hmm…Thursday
- This shirt is my hangover shirt, as I like to call it. It’s a gray long sleeve Converse shirt, actually a hand-me-down from my step mom.
- Yesterday was a brilliant day (: It was 81 degrees here in Chicago and my friend from high school came to visit and we got pleasantly drunk
- The best part about school is being able to be alone or be with people. I go to DePaul University in Chicago and I really like the way the campus is set up and how close everything is. Also love living on the quad. I feel like the quad gives us an edge that not many city schools have because we have a grassy area to congregate. Yeah DePaul is great, Chicago’s great. Also food. I like food.